Orion Kennel Club offers a wide range of dog and cat grooming services in a comfortable setting. These services are provided by groomers who have years of training and experience, as well as a commitment to continuing education in order to offer the best care possible.
At Orion Kennel Club, we offer everything to keep your pets looking and feeling their best. For the safety and comfort of your dog we base our prices on the amount of time spent during their session. Therefore, your dog’s size, behavior, coat condition and density will determine the price. Some of our services include:
- Three -cycle baths with shampoo, conditioner, blow-drying and brushing or combing out. Nail trimming, anal gland check, face/feet/fanny trim and ear cleaning are also included with each bath.
- Styling or cuts to accompany baths. We take special requests for the style of your choice so long as it is not detrimental to your dog’s health. If you do not have any specific instruction we will cut according to breed-specific standards.
- Shed management brush outs to help dogs maintain healthy skin and coats while also minimizing shedding
- Trims for when dogs don’t need a full cut or styling
- Mat removal to get rid of stubborn tangles
ADD ON SERVICES
OKC offers extra services available when you bring your pet in for a bath or styling session. These services provide your pet with extra care for a healthier appearance. Some of these services include:
- Teeth brushing
- Special treatment shampoos; oatmeal, deep conditioning, whitening to make light-colored coats brighter
- Skunk Treatment
- Nail Trims: $12.00
- Nail Grind or File: Pricing determined by groomer at time of service
- Teeth Brushing $10.00
- Ear Cleaning $10.00
If you have a special service in mind not seen here, please talk with your groomer.
Here at Orion Kennel Club, your pet’s comfort is our number one concern. Over the years we have observed the best grooming experience is one that is not rushed. We request you drop off your pet in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon. This allows our groomers the ability to let your adjust to all aspects of the grooming process and not push them through it to meet a pick up time.
|Drop Off (am)||Pick up (pm)|
|Monday||8:00 to 8:30||4:00 to 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 to 9:30||3:30 to 5:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 to 9:30||3:30 to 5:00|
|Thursday||9:00 to 9:30||3:30 to 5:00|
|Friday||6:00 to 8:30||4:00 to 6:00|
|Closed Saturday and Sunday|
*You can always make arrangements with your groomer if you require special drop off or pick up times.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GROOMING
You must show proof your pet is current on the below required vaccinations.
Cats: Rabies and FVRC-P
MEET OUR GROOMERS
JOB TITLE: Certified Groomer
STAFF MEMBER SINCE: 1991
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bathing and grooming of all breeds of canines and felines. I also train and supervise my assistants and encourage them to expand their grooming skills.
SPECIAL TRAINING AND SKILLS: Prior to my employment at Orion Kennel Club, I worked at two other grooming facilities. I also have five years experience working in a veterinary hospital. Before dogs became the focal point of my career, I worked with horses at Greenfield Village, Mackinac Island and Roy Ranch. I personally owned two village horses.