If you drop off before noon on the day of arrival, the first day is free. You will be charged for the day of pick up no matter what time you arrive.
|(Additional dogs boarded at a 10% discount.)
Canine vaccination requirements: Rabies, DHPP and Bordatella
|Cats||$20.00 per cat per day|
|Feline Vaccination Requirements: Rabies and FVRC-P required|
PEAK TIME RESERVATION PRE-PAYMENT POLICY
Orion Kennel Club requires payment IN FULL to guarantee the room(s) during the time period requested.
- You will be invoiced for an additional day, if you check-in after (12:00) noon, due upon check out.
- We will not release your pet(s) until your bill is paid in full.
- Cash or check only. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS. A charge of $25.00 will be assessed for any returned checks.
- If we do not receive your payment by the expected due date, then a notice will be mailed with an additional $5.00 charge.
- After the second due date has passed, if we do not receive your payment, a cancellation notice will be emailed.
- Your reservation will be cancelled and if you need the reservation it will be subject to availability.
Once your payment is received, you have committed to the following terms which are NON-NEGOTIABLE:
- Refund of 90% will be granted for cancellations that occur 20 days or more prior to your reserved arrival day.
- Any refunds owed will be given within 30 days of cancellation date.
- NO REFUNDS will be given if changes/cancellations are made 19 days or less from your reserved arrival date.
- Even if we fill your reserved room(s)
- No matter how much you have paid to reserve your room(s)
- Or how many pets are in said rooms.
- If you want to shorten the reservation within 19 days of your reservation, this is considered a cancellation and those days will be forfeited.
Questions/concerns about this contract must be discussed with our staff prior to sending in payment and signed agreement.